What is BlueBream ?
BlueBream – formerly known as Zope 3 – is a web framework written
in the Python programming language.
A few features distinguish BlueBream from other Python web frameworks.
- BlueBream is built on top of the Zope Tool Kit (ZTK), which has many
years of experience proving it meets the demanding requirements for
stable, scalable software.
- BlueBream uses the powerful and familiar Buildout system written in
- BlueBream employs the Zope Object Database (ZODB), a transactional
object database providing extremely powerful and easy to use persistence.
- BlueBream registers components with Zope Component Markup Language
(ZCML), an XML based configuration language, providing limitless
- BlueBream features the Zope Component Architecture (ZCA) which
implements Separation of concerns to create highly cohesive reusable
- BlueBream implements Python Web Server Gateway Interface WSGI using
Paste, PasteScript, and PasteDeploy.
- BlueBream includes a number of well tested components to implement common
activities. A few are of these are:
BlueBream is free/open source software, owned by the Zope Foundation.
Bluebream is licensed under the Zope Public License (BSD like, GPL